Preparing a comprehensive wealth management plan requires that you and your Cooke Financial Group Wealth Advisor to evaluate many kinds of risk, including the risk of an untimely death or disability, or the risk of outliving your money in retirement. Your dedicated Cooke Financial Group Wealth Advisor can explain and guide you on how various types of insurance solutions can help mitigate risk and provide additional solutions to save for the future.
Our knowledgeable team of Wealth Advisors have a deep understanding of the ways that insurance can enhance an overall wealth management plan to help you guard against the unexpected as well as safeguard your future. In analyzing your needs, you want to work with an expert who will advise you on the amount of insurance you need and walk you through the entire process. Our Wealth Advisors have access to some of the best insurance companies in the industry.
We will guide you to
- Ensure your family has adequate income in the event of death
- Protect assets and provide for care in the event of long-term injury, sickness or disability
- Provide for various kinds of business needs, such as business continuation insurance, key person insurance and funding for a buy/sell agreement
- Use insurance as a key part of estate, legacy and wealth transfer planning
- Create income for life for your retirement years using lifetime income guaranteed solutions
Your Wealth Advisor can show you innovative insurance solutions that combine long term care insurance with life insurance, or that use whole or universal life to benefit your heirs to create a legacy.
Consider Annuities for Tax-Deferred Savings and Lifetime Income
Annuities offer a number of benefits to investors who are saving for retirement, including investment flexibility, tax-deferred retirement savings and guaranteed income for life. Many retirees choose to augment the investments in their retirement portfolios with the guaranteed income offered by annuities. Your experienced Wealth Advisor can help you determine which types of annuities might be right for you.
Types of Annuities
There are three main types of annuities:
- Variable Annuities provide tax-deferred investments or lifetime income based on the performance of the underlying investments and are designed to help offset market fluctuations.
- Immediate Annuities provide an immediate income stream of income for a specific period of time or for life.
- Fixed Annuities provide a guaranteed interest rate over a certain period of time, usually with a minimum guaranteed renewal rate.
Insurance policies can be complex and yet are very important to your overall wealth management plan. Policies have changed and improved significantly over recent years. If you presently have one or more existing insurance policies, your Cooke Financial Group Advisor will be happy to review them for you, to ensure that they are currently aligned with your overall risk and investment objectives.