Our Institutional Clients
Foundations & Endowments
Working with both public and private foundations and endowments, we go beyond basic portfolio management theory to make strategic adjustments aimed at long-term growth and risk management, while staying true to the mandates and objectives of each foundation and endowment.
As an independent firm, we have access to a remarkable variety of investment resources for non-profit organizations, but without the conflicts of interest and added fees that can complicate wirehouse and bank relationships.
We rely on a time-tested, disciplined investment process that has enabled us to manage both corporate defined contribution plans and defined benefit retirement plans throughout our 50-year history.
Our investment process for institutional clients includes:
- Award-winning wealth managers in-house, as well as a rigorous process to select from hundreds of independent money management firms
- Exploration of the full investment universe, from stocks and bonds to alternative investments, to construct your individual investment strategy
- Advanced portfolio monitoring that weighs individual objectives alongside quantitative and qualitative performance analysis
Our services for institutional clients include:
- Outsourced Chief Investment Officer (OCIO) program providing discretionary management services
- Strategic asset allocation combined with disciplined rebalancing process to help meet the objectives of the portfolio
- Cash management and cash distributions
- In-depth process to design custom Investment Policy Statements (IPS)